The Law Offices of Camille Sebreth PLLC welcomes the opportunity to assist fellow residents through various real estate matters. Our services currently include, but are not limited to:
- Unclaimed Funds: At the Law Office of Camille Sebreth, we help people claim funds due to an overbid from foreclosure and tax deed sales, and recover unclaimed money from bank accounts, utility companies, etc. We also assist clients who are potential beneficiaries to a deceased family member’s unclaimed funds through the state or county. The money is held by the State or by the county until claimed. We charge either an upfront flat fee or in most cases, the attorney’s fees can be paid when the funds are recovered.
- Quiet Title Actions: for tax deed sales and related matters. Clears title to real property and removes majority if not all of “clouded title” issues. Quiet title actions are generally used after tax deed sales so the property can be sold.
- Homeowners Association/Condominium Association Disputes:
- Association Foreclosure homeowner representation
- Pre-suit and Lawsuit Negotiation & Settlements for homeowners
- Mediation representation
- Association Lien Strips in bankruptcy
- Past due association dues included in a three or five year payment plan in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Residential Evictions for Orange County real property only: Landlord/Owner/Property Management representation.
If you require professional legal services regarding Resisdential Real Estate Law issues, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Real Estate Law attorney (lawyer) who proudly serves the Orlando, Orange County and Central Florida area. Contact the Law Offices of Camille Sebreth PLLC today at 407-556-7589.
Law Offices of
Camille Sebreth, PLLC
4604 Andrus Avenue,
Orlando, FL 32804