Orlando Lawyer, providing professional Debt Relief Representation, Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning, and Immigration Law Attorney Legal Services in Orlando, Orange County, and Central Florida.
Attorney, Camille Sebreth is admitted in the State of Florida to practice law.
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Florida A & M University–College of Law in Orlando, Florida.
- Bachelor in Arts (B.A.) in Sociology with a minor in Womens Studies from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
- Admitted in the Middle District Court of Florida;
- Member of the Central Florida Bankruptcy Lawyers Association (CFBLA);
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
- Adjunct Professor at Keiser University where she taught Criminal Law and Business Law;
- 2013 National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges Blackshear Fellow;
- Associate Attorney for Price Law Firm, PLC in Altamonte Springs;
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association Pro Bono Bankruptcy Attorney
The Law Offices of Camille Sebreth PLLC focuses on helping those burdened with debt they can no longer afford. The main goal at our firm is to come up with an individualized plan to meet each and every one of our client’s needs.
If you require professional legal services regarding Debt Relief, Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning, or Immigration Law, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced attorney (lawyer) who proudly serves the Orlando, Orange County and Central Florida area. Contact the Law Offices of Camille Sebreth PLLC today at 407-556-7589.